- All park shelter reservations will be entered in Activenet.
- FULL PAYMENT OF FEES & DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED at the time of reservation and is the responsibility of the renter.
- If you do not yet have an account in Activenet, please create one by clicking on Create Account
- We encourage you to create your account in Activenet, BEFORE coming in to reserve a shelter. This will greatly decrease the wait time to complete each reservation.
Park Shelter reservations will be accepted IN PERSON, beginning JANUARY 3 – JANUARY 6, 2017 with online reservations beginning Monday, January 9, 2017.
- REGISTER in person, beginning January 3, 2017.
- Shelters are available from MAY 1 through SEPTEMBER 30 of the CURRENT calendar year.
- Phone registrations are not accepted.
- FULL PAYMENT OF FEES & DEPOSIT ARE REQUIRED at the time of reservation and is the responsibility of the renter.
- You may add a beer permit or upper South Park kitchen rental at a later date with payment.
- NO REFUNDS due to inclement weather.
- A certain number of days have been set aside for community events.
- Checks are payable to: City Of Waupaca
- CITY RESIDENT FEE: Residents who live within the city limits of Waupaca
- NON-CITY RESIDENT FEE: All residents who live outside of city limits of Waupaca, e.g., all township residents, etc.
- TENT RENTALS: NO TENTS with stakes are allowed unless approval on size and location is given through the Parks and Recreation Director or Parks Supervisor. If a tent is put up without prior approval the renter will be responsible for any damages to parks facilities that occur as a result.
*Contact the Rec Center for more information, (715) 258-4435