- Shelters and restrooms are open May 1 through September 30.
- Capacity is based on approximate number of tables with 8 people per table at each shelter.
- Parks & restrooms remain open to the public during your shelter rental.
- Parks are open from 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. Full payment of fees and deposit are required to hold your rental reservation.
- Reservations are by the day.
- Restrooms are closed nightly and opened daily between 7:00-9:00 a.m.
- NO TENTS with stakes are allowed unless approval on size and location is given through the Parks Staff.
- You may contact the weekend Parks Dept. cell phone if there is a problem with the rental. 715-513-0457 or 715-412-1302
- NO GLASS OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED IN THE PARKS. If receptacles are full, please bag your garbage and put them next to the receptacles.
- Use of decorations: No nails or staples! Use tape for securing decorations and remove all decorations and other items you brought in.
- Non-emergency Sheriff’s phone number is 715-258-4466.
- Any approved refunds will be returned to the renter.
- Shelter cancellations must be made 15 days in advance of the reservation date in order to receive a refund of the rental fee
- Shelter deposit refunds:
- For shelter deposits paid by credit card, please allow up to 7 business days for a refund to the credit card.
- For shelter deposits paid by cash or check, please allow 14 business days for a refund by check.