Win-TV Current Programs
Green Travel in the Midwest
Mary Bergin, a syndicated columnist and author of award winning travel guides, Sidetracked in the Midwest, Hungry for Wisconsin and Sidetracked in Wisconsin, Mary Bergin will share her experiences and strategies for discovering delightful, overlooked gems while committing to ecological sustainability on your travels. Book selling and signing to take place after program.
This program is available on Win-TV during the month of October at the following times:
Mondays @ 11am, Tuesdays @ 6am, Wednesdays @ 11pm, Thursdays @ 7:35pm and Fridays @ 4:20pm.
CITY OF WAUPACA
A Proclamation Recognizing October 2013 as Manufacturing Month
in the City of Waupaca
Whereas, manufacturers are the backbone of Wisconsin’s economy, employing nearly 450,000 Wisconsinites and contributing nearly $50 billion to Wisconsin’s economic growth; and
Whereas,manufacturing is a key driver of the Waupaca County and Waupaca area economy; comprising 35% of all county wages paid and 24% of all employed people county wide, and
Whereas, the average wage of a manufacturing job within Waupaca County is $48,500 which is almost $12,000 higher than the next highest paid sector, construction; and
Whereas,manufacturing in Wisconsin, our county and area has moved rapidly into the 21st century, developing cutting edge technologies that keep Wisconsin businesses at the forefront of innovation; and
Whereas, Wisconsin’s workforce, including those in Wisconsin’s first-in-the-nation apprenticeship program, continues to provide outstanding talent in many specialized and highly technical fields; and
Whereas, the State of Wisconsin is wholeheartedly committed to ensuring that Wisconsin manufacturers and workers can access the resources needed to thrive, including significant investments to support workforce and economic development efforts; and
Whereas, it is the City of Waupaca’s intent and goal to access the resources referenced above to assist our area manufacturers in their continued goal of growing their businesses and creating private-sector jobs;
Now, Therefore, I Brian Smith, Mayor of the City of Waupaca, in conjunction with the State of Wisconsin’s observance, do hereby proclaim October 2013, as MANUFACTURING MONTH throughout the City of Waupaca and I comment this observance to all of our citizens.
Done at the City of Waupaca this 1st day of October 2013.
Brian Smith, Mayor
“Bach, Handel, and Scarlatti – b.1685” — In support of Waupaca’s 2013 Bach Festival, Trevor Stephenson, Madison early music specialist, keyboard artist, and Director of the Madison Bach Musicians will return for his 4th Winchester Academy program. He will bring his c. 1720 replica German double-manual harpsichord. This program is funded in part by the Waupaca Community Arts Board and by Georgia Calvo.
- Paul Shrode / Fox Valley Technical College
- Jason Smith / Waupaca Curling Club
- Brennan Kane / City of Waupaca
- Jim Miller / Pumpkin Carver
- Monica Gardner / Pet of the Month
Recently Played Songs
Waupaca Radio Facebook
Win-TV Newest Programs
- Waupaca School Board 2.13.18 February 14, 2018
- Waupaca City Council 2.6.18 February 7, 2018
- Waupaca Biz Buzz – Community Insurance February 2, 2018
- What’s Happening Waupaca: Addiction/Recovery February 1, 2018
- Waupaca Local Live: Derek Holley January 26, 2018
- What’s Happening Waupaca: Waupaca Exploration Center January 19, 2018
- Waupaca Historical Society: Battle of the Bulge January 19, 2018
- Waupaca City Council 1.17.18 January 17, 2018
- What’s Happening Waupaca: 1/17/18: VITA January 17, 2018
- Waupaca County Board 1.16.17 January 16, 2018