NOVEMBER 15, 2019, WISC COMMISSION MEETING
A meeting of the Wisconsin Investment Series Cooperative Commission will be held on Friday, November 15, 2019, at Madison Area Technical College, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin at 9:00 a.m. The following is the agenda for the Commission meeting:
- Call to Order
- Report by PMA Financial Network, Inc., the Fund’s Administrator, Regarding the Results of Operation of the Fund and Fund Balances.
- Report by PMA Securities, Inc., the Fund’s Marketing Agent, Regarding Recent Marketing Activities and Future Marketing Plans.
- Report by US Bank and Prudent Man Advisors, Inc., the Fund’s Investment Advisor and Sub‑Advisor, Consisting of Market and Economic Overview, Portfolio Review, Yield Comparison, and Economic Outlook.
- Report by Prudent Man Advisors, Inc. Regarding the Limited Term Duration Series of the Fund.
- Consideration of Prospective Auditor Requests for Information and Engagement.
- Directors’ & Officers’ Insurance Renewal.
- Consideration of Change to Investment Policy Relating to Use of Unsecured Deposits.
- Strategic Planning Update.
- Approval of Commissioners’ Expenses.