Christmas Time Fire Safety

The leading cause of house fires around Christmas time is unattended candles. The members of the Waupaca Area Fire District would like everyone to have a fire safe and joyous Christmas and ask everyone to never leave burning candles unattended. Also, real Christmas trees should be watered regularly and all Christmas lights, both indoor and outdoor, should be in good condition. We wish everyone a Very Merry and Fire Safe Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.

Posted in General News.