City Alerts|

Did you know that if you want to add, replace, or fix your driveway within road right-of-way you would need a permit?  A permit application can be found on the City of Waupaca website at: or copies are available at Waupaca City Hall, 111 S. Main Street.  This permit holds a zero dollar fee, but must be completed and approved before any driveway improvements within public right-of-way can occur.  Please see municipal ordinance 8.11 or call Waupaca Public Works at  715-258-4420 for more information.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window