The City of Waupaca is planning to print and distribute a 2023 calendar to all city households and businesses. The calendar will contain important dates in regard to the city and important information. This is being done as a service to help keep YOU more informed about YOUR city government.
We need your help to do this! We’d love to feature some awesome Waupaca pictures in this calendar, we’ll need one for each month and another for the cover (13 total). This is where you come in… we’d like to see your best Waupaca picture. City staff and elected officials will be able to vote. The picture with the most votes will be on the cover and receive a $50 Chamber gift certificate with the next 12 top voted pictures being featured one per month.
1. Photos must be taken by you and contain no watermarks
2. By submitting a photo to this contest you give the City of Waupaca permission to publish and distribute the photo as part of a 2023 calendar. The city may slightly modify/crop the photo to fit in the published area.
3. The City of Waupaca will give credit to the photo taker, if desired
4. City staff and elected officials may submit a photo to this contest. Shall they be the top voted photo, the top prize of cover photo and gift certificate will go to the next highly voted photo.
5. The photo must be a picture of something within the city of Waupaca
6. The photo should be of reasonable quality to be published. A .jpg or .png with a minimum size of 2000 x 1600 pixels preferred.
7. The city reserves the right to remove any photos from this contest for any reason but with consideration going to photos not of publishing quality, indecent/obscene photos, photos not from Waupaca, photos not taken by the submitter, those containing watermarks or copyright.
8. The city reserves the right to end this contest at any time for any reason.
Entries are due by 8am on Friday, September 23rd.