The City of Waupaca is pleased to provide financial incentives and technical assistance for downtown property owners and businesses wishing to upgrade their buildings. Eligible properties are located within the Downtown Incentive Program District boundaries.
The Downtown Incentive Program includes two separate grants: the Façade Enhancement Grant and Building Repair Grant. The purpose of the grants are to:
- Provide incentives to maintain and upgrade downtown historic buildings
- Incentivize new downtown development
- Encourage new housing development and investment
- Upgrade existing downtown housing
In addition to the two grants, the City can provide technical assistance to downtown business and property owners. Technical assistance may include assistance with navigating historic tax credits and applying for additional non-City grant or loan funding.
For more information please review the program summary, program guidelines, and application materials linked below. If you have additional questions please contact Andrew Dane at email@example.com or 920.585.3593
District Boundary and Program Summary
Guidelines and Applications
- Tax Credits for Historic Income Producing Properties
- Main Street Historic District Map