NO – The City of Waupaca Building Code requires that you must obtain a permit for building, electric and plumbing projects and inspections are required. However, you may not need a licensed plumber as long as you OWN and RESIDE in the property. A licensed electrician IS required to do all electrical work in the City of Waupaca.

However, if you own a rental house and you do not reside in the property, per the State Uniform Dwelling Code the work must be performed by a licensed company or individual.

Posted in: Building Inspection

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window