When applying for a new 1 or 2 family dwelling permit the following is required:
- Completed Wisconsin Uniform Building Permit Application
- Project cost (building, electrical, plumbing, HVAC) breakdown
- 2 sets of Building Plans, one to be kept by inspector and one returned to applicant upon approval
- REScheck calculations
- Floor and roof truss calculations (provide on construction site during construction)
- Drain tile detail
- Drainage and Elevation Plan with Erosion Control Plan
- Site Plan
- Complete Act 211 Electronic Building Permit System
Electrical Work: All electrical work must be done by a master electrician certified by the State of Wisconsin.
Plumbing Work: All plumbing work must be done by a licensed master plumber licensed by the State of Wisconsin.
In the event any work is started prior to a permit being issued or permission to start granted by the Building Inspector, the permit fee shall be doubled.
Inspections: It is the owner’s responsibility to contact the Inspection Office for the required inspections.