New 1 & 2 Family Dwelling Permitting General Information

When applying for a new 1 or 2 family dwelling permit the following is required:

Electrical Work: All electrical work must be done by a master electrician certified by the State of Wisconsin.

Plumbing Work:  All plumbing work must be done by a licensed master plumber licensed by the State of Wisconsin.

In the event any work is started prior to a permit being issued or permission to start granted by the Building Inspector, the permit fee shall be doubled.

Inspections: It is the owner’s responsibility to contact the Inspection Office for the required inspections.