The Waupaca Plan Commission is the City’s planning body and is responsible for planning activities. The Plan Commission’s duties include review of annexations, certified survey maps, special use permits, planned unit developments, preliminary and final plats, site plans, street vacation, tax incremental districts, street dedication and naming, and zoning changes.
The City Plan Commission consists of the Mayor who shall be its presiding officer, the City Engineer, the President of the Park and Recreation Board, an Alderperson, and 3 citizens. The citizen members shall be appointed by the Mayor, subject to confirmation by the Council, for 3 year terms with appointments staggered so that one member is appointed each year.
The Plan Commission meets the first Wednesday of each month at 5:15 pm.
Meeting Dates, Agendas and Minutes[eme_events scope=-48m–1m category=2 order=DESC limit=100]
- Mayor Brian Smith, Chairperson 111 S. Main St., 715.258.4410 ext. 1229
- John Kneer, 710 Woodland Cir., 715.256.2448
- Pat Phair, 965 Thomas Trl., 715.258.9498
- Alderperson Eric Olson, 313 S. State St., 715.412.1598
- Alderperson Alan Kjelland, 701 S. Main St., 715.942.2139
- Tracy Behrendt, 711 Royalton St., 920.619.0731
- Director of Public Works Justin Berrens, 111 S. Main St., 715.258.4420
- City Administrator Aaron Jenson, 111 S. Main St., 715.258.4411