- Park shelter reservations will be accepted IN PERSON, beginning January 2 and January 3, 2020. Online reservations begin at noon, Monday, January 6, 2020.
- Shelters are available for rent from May 1 through September 30 of the current calendar year.
- Full payment of fees and deposit are required at the time of reservation and is the responsibility of the renter.
- No refunds are given for inclement weather.
- Checks are payable to: City of Waupaca
- Please review our Park Shelter Facility Use Policy
- City Fee: $60
- Non-City Fee: $80
- Deposit: $80 (Refundable after event)
- Beer permit: $10
- Kitchen Fee: $20 (South Park upper shelter ONLY)
*Capacity is based on the approximate number of tables at the shelter with 8 people per table.
- Brainard’s Bridge shelter | 711 Bailey St : Approx. 128
- Riverside shelter |1600 Royalton St : Approx. 96
- Rotary Riverview shelter | 100 Cooper St : Approx. 25
- South Park upper shelter | 921 S. Main St : Approx. 160
- South Park lower shelter | 921 S. Main St : Approx 80
Please click on the link above to view or print.