Hello from all of the Youth Center staff!
We would love to personally invite all youth in grades 6 through 12 to join us from 6:00-11:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturday nights here at the Rec Center. The Youth Center is a meeting place for our youth where they can enjoy the pool table, movies, music, foosball, basketball, volleyball and a number of other activities all inside the Rec Center. Also included throughout the year are special events such as bands, DJ’s, holiday themed parties and more. Adult Supervision is provided but we ask kids in grade 5 and under do not attend without a parent or guardian. Entrance to the Rec Center is $1 during all Youth Center hours per student. We hope to see you soon!
We do not have a check-in system and cannot make a child stay at the Rec Center for Youth Center or after school.
Waupaca Recreation Center Code of Conduct
- Violation of the following rules will result in a verbal warning:
- Kissing, suggestive dancing or other inappropriate displays of affection are not allowed
- Profanity, abusive and vulgar language is not allowed
- Misuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
- Loitering is not permitted in or outside the Waupaca Recreation Center.
- No food or drink is allowed in the gyms.
- Picking up after yourself is expected.
- Violation of the following will result in suspension an immediate SUSPENSION from the facilities for one night:
- Two warnings will result in suspension from the facilities.
- Dis-respectfulness towards staff or other members is not acceptable and will result in suspension and/or termination of the user privileges
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times. Vulgar language or images on clothing is not allowed.
- Verbal abuse, fighting, and arguing are not acceptable and are considered inappropriate behavior.
- Violation of the following will result in immediate EXPULSION:
- Alcoholic beverages, smoking and the use of tobacco on the Waupaca Recreation Center property are strictly prohibited at all times.
- Use or possession of illegal drugs or substances as well as drug paraphernalia is prohibited.
- Possession of unauthorized firearms or other weapons is illegal and prohibited.
- Removal or destruction of Waupaca Recreation Center property or the property of someone else without their prior consent constitutes theft of property.
- Inappropriate use of cell phones is not permitted.
- Harassment and bullying of any kind including verbal, physical or sexual is unlawful and prohibited.
- Serious acts of misconduct are subject to permanent termination from the Waupaca Recreation Center.