Features of Residential Service
- Name the speed you want. Speeds up to 12Mbps available to most customers. Speeds over 12Mbps available upon request. Speed can always be adjusted.
- Ethernet attachment to your computer or router
- Professional Installation
- Works with Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Unlimited Internet Access (No data limits or content restrictions)
- True internet IP address, one static available at no extra charge upon request
- Upload speeds match your download speed up to 4Mbps!
Pick the Speed You Need
Internet is sold in 1Mbps increments starting at 3Mbps. Choose and pay for exactly what you need!
|In City – Residential||Out of City – Residential||Extedned Area – Residential|
|Monthly Service Fee||$25.00/month||$45.00/month||$50.00/month|
|*Monthly Service Fee includes insurance/replacement on provided equipment; technical support for internet connection and 3Mbps bandwidth|
|Bandwidth Fee||$3.00 per 1Mbps increment|
|Setup/Installation Fee||$120 – if split over first three bills
$95 – if paid up front on first bill
|*Sales tax not included in above rates|
Call us at (715) 942-9919 for more information or to request a free site survey or Signup Online!
|In City Residential @ 5Mbps Speed|
|Monthly Service Fee (includes 3Mbps)||$25.00|
|Bandwidth Fee||2Mbps * $3.00 = $6.00|
What Service area am I in?
*In-City Residential: Any residential customers located within Waupaca city limits
*Rural Residential: Any residential customer located outside Waupaca city limits but within Waupaca Online’s original service area (typically the towns of Lind, Dayton, Farmington and Waupaca)
*Extended Area Residential: Any residential customer located outside our original service area